Haute Ecole Libre Mosane


Think International

Double degree

You have been selected by your institution to do your last year at HELMo in the framework of a double degree.
You will find here all the information to enrol !

What do you have to do once selected by your home institution?

1. To apply at HELMo:   2. To bring the following documents:
  1. A copy  recto-verso of your ID
  2. A medical certificate from your higher education‘s studies.
  3. A birth certificate
  4. Your transcript of record from  the past year
If you are coming in double degree, you will have a French exam which will authorize you  to access at the exams session. It will be organized by HELMo at the beginning of the academic year and a second one in February.